23 March 2018

Swimming


At Awahono School. We did Midland Line swimming and this is my piece of writing.

Swimming Splash! I dive into the clear blue water and start
fast.  I swing my arms and my kick my legs as fast as I can. As I turn my head to
breathe the water comes in my mouth and  I spit the salty water out and keep
going. My heart is pumping and I start to get tired but I don’t give up. People
are cheering us on. I try not to crash into the colourful lane ropes. Looking
 through my clear goggles I can see the water getting shallower and shallower.
Achsh! my feet hit the bottom as I reach the edge of the pool and I hit my
head
against the pool. That really hurt! I am proud of myself because I came first
place.
I am really happy when the people clap and I feel like I have been at a race
track
and the people cheer me on. Haylee Haylee Haylee! You are the best.
When I am finished I sit down to watch the swimming  and I see my friends.
I cheer them on and one of them win. Now it is finished and so I go to the class
and wait for my friends to came back. Maybe next time I will win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.